Saturday, January 7, 2017

2017...


Happy New Year! 2016 was a blur. I took a blogging hiatus to focus on "life". A lot of things can happen when you focus all of your energy into something. So, I quit my job and found another one. It shouldn't be a big deal since people do it all of the time. Not for me. When you devote nearly 15 years of your life into a company, that's A LOT of time at one place. 

Bailing was hard. I cried..for a minute. Then I realized that I was leaping toward something. A dream. The best part was after I quit, I took two weeks off, jetted off to Italy and came home to start a new job. There seems to be a pattern here. The same thing happened when I closed on my first house. In 2014, I closed on our home the day we left to London. We spent two weeks between London, Paris and Brussels then I came back and moved into our new home. 

So, 2017. I'm not planning anything special this year other than fancy dinners for my birthday and anniversary. Does that mean I'm blogging again? If I feel inspired and I have time, I will. There are photos that I haven't published so I have content to post. Right now I'm planning our 2018 vacation. I've narrowed it down to...Australia/New Zealand or Hong Kong. I really want to go back to Spain but I think I'll wait until I hit the big 4-0.

Cheers to the new year!








0 comments:

Post a Comment