1. Mona Lisa - Leonardo de Vinci
2. The Wedding Feast at Cana - Veronese
3. Death of the Virgin - Michelangelo Merisi, known as Caravaggio
4. Psyche Revived by the Kiss of Love - Antonio Canova
5. Venus de Milo. Found in Melos in 1820.
6. Cy Twombly's Ceiling
7. Liberty Leading the People - Eugene Delacroix. 1830.
8. The Raft of the Medusa - Theodore Gericault. ca. 1818-1819.
9. Captive (The Dying Slave) - Michelangelo
10. Death of Sardanapalus - Eugene Dalacroix. 1827.
11. Borghese Vase
12. Pyramide du Louvre - I.M. Pei. 1985-1993.
The Louvre Museum is one of the world's largest museums. The facility spans over 60,600 square meters. I was able to see all of the famous masterpieces that was on my bucket list. However, there were some exhibits that were closed due to renovations such as the Winged Victory of Samothrace. This gives me all the reasons to come back. It's hard to take everything in on one trip.
Recommendation: Have a strategy to visit the artworks and exhibits that you want to see especially if you don't have the whole day to spend at the museum. To avoid the long lines at the Pyramid, enter the museum from the Carrousel de Louvre, an underground shopping/restaurant area that connects to the pyramid.