Sunday, September 15, 2013

Preview: Europe 2014

It's that time again.
 
I have an itch to get out of the country so I finally pulled the trigger on our next European trip. So far I've booked accommodations to London, the outskirts of Paris and a day trip to Brussels, Belgium. This time around, I'm having Visa Concierge book all of my restaurant reservations. I have a good sense of where I want to dine in London (the list is very short) but Paris is another story. I know I'm not willing to fork over 150 EUR for a meal.
 
As for the convenience of concierge services, I still have to research when I need to place my requests. I have a good 6 months to work this out which is plenty of time. I hate it when I can't find reservation info on food blogs. By trade, I'm a researcher so I hope to help others looking for the same information.
 
London
 
St. John: Book 90 days in advance by calling 020 7251 0848, email reservations@stjohnrestaurant.com or online at TableTop.
 
Dinner by Heston Blumenthal: Reservation system operates on a 90 day rolling basis on TopTable.
 
L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon: Book 60 days in advance on their website.

0 comments:

Post a Comment