Friday, November 9, 2012

Instagram: Tokyo, Japan


I'm back from our trip to Tokyo, Japan. Above is a preview of what's to come when I have a chance to comb through the photos I took during our trip. My overall impression of Tokyo: EXPENSIVE. After a few days, I stopped reaching for my currency converter on my phone. Did I really pay $9.95 for a non-alcoholic drink or $5.03 for a pastry? Yup and it tasted good too.

Row 1: Drink vending machines located all over Tokyo; Tokyo Sky Tree and pastries from the Johan Paris boutique inside Mitsukoshi Ginza.

Row 2: View from the Tokyo Tower; specialty drink from the Gundam Cafe in Akihabara and dinner at Takazawa.

Row 3: Ginza shopping district; dinner at RyuGin and lunch at Narisawa.

Row 4: Chateau Restaurant Joel Robuchon in Ebisu; Laduree boutique inside Mitsukoshi Ginza and Sukiyabashi Jiro inside the Ginza Metro station (near exit C6).

0 comments:

Post a Comment